top of page

Group

Public·51 members

[MIXTAPE]Zeek Illa Be For My Time

[MIXTAPE]Zeek Illa Be For My Time

Zeek Illa is a rapper from Winnipeg, Canada, who has been making waves in the hip-hop scene with his mixtape, Be For My Time. The mixtape, which was released on March 23, 2023, features 12 tracks of hard-hitting bars, catchy hooks, and diverse beats. Zeek Illa showcases his lyrical skills, storytelling abilities, and personal experiences on the mixtape, which he describes as "a reflection of my life and my journey as an artist".

The mixtape is available for streaming and download on SoundCloud, where it has received over 10,000 plays and positive feedback from listeners. It is also featured on Coast 2 Coast Mixtapes, a platform that connects independent artists with fans and industry professionals. Zeek Illa says that he is grateful for the support and recognition that he has received from his fans and peers, and that he hopes to inspire others with his music.

Download File: https://urluso.com/2w4qVr

Some of the standout tracks on the mixtape are:

• Be For My Time: The title track and the intro of the mixtape, where Zeek Illa sets the tone and declares his ambition to make his mark in the rap game.

• Winnipeg's Finest: A tribute to his hometown and its hip-hop scene, where Zeek Illa shouts out some of the local artists and venues that he respects and supports.

• Never Give Up: A motivational anthem, where Zeek Illa shares his struggles and challenges, and encourages listeners to persevere and chase their dreams.

The mixtape also features guest appearances from other talented artists, such as Young K, J-Willz, K.O., and M.O.E. The production is handled by various producers, such as DJ Premier, Dr. Dre, Metro Boomin, and Zaytoven. Zeek Illa says that he wanted to work with different producers to create a diverse sound and showcase his versatility as a rapper.

Zeek Illa says that he is proud of his mixtape, and that he considers it as a milestone in his career. He says that he plans to release more music in the future, and that he hopes to collaborate with more artists and producers. He also says that he wants to perform live shows and tour across Canada and beyond. He says that his ultimate goal is to make a positive impact with his music and reach a global audience.

If you are a fan of hip-hop music, you should definitely check out [MIXTAPE]Zeek Illa Be For My Time. You can stream or download it on SoundCloud or Coast 2 Coast Mixtapes. You can also follow Zeek Illa on Twitter and Instagram to stay updated on his latest news and releases.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

©2021-2023 by Voicing with Queen. Sponsored by Queen Butterflies LLC

bottom of page