top of page

Foodies Group

Public·51 members

Theodore Thompson
Theodore Thompson

Autodesk 3ds Max 2020.1 Update Win X64

There may be times when you cannot open your Autodesk software and discover you may be missing updates. Since you cannot open the software to determine what update you are at, you are unsure if you need updates.

Autodesk 3ds Max 2020.1 Update Win X64

3. Now expand out the keys for the products in question:For 3dsMax, look here: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Autodesk\Autodesk 3ds Max 20xxwhen you expand that key out, it will detail all the updates you have installed:

For AutoCAD (and verticals), this one is a little easier:Look in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Autodesk\AutoCAD, and each product year release has it's own number, in this example we are looking at the 2020 release cycle (R23.1). Under each version you should have a numbered key with and without a :###, the ones to look at are all the ones without the colon:As you can see in the example above, my Civil 3D is updated to 2020.4 Update and my base AutoCAD (or AutoCAD engine, if I had only Civil 3D installed)is at update 2020.1.3

However, when you go to your Autodesk Desktop App you cannot select any Products updates or Product installs in the Body of the Desktop App Dialog. Here's what you need to know and do to address issue

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

©2021-2023 by Voicing with Queen. Sponsored by Queen Butterflies LLC

bottom of page