top of page

Foodies Group

Public·50 members
Artemy Biryukov
Artemy Biryukov

Disfruta de Huevos verdes con jamón, el libro más divertido de Dr. Seuss, en PDF y en español

How to Download Green Eggs and Ham in Spanish PDF

Do you like green eggs and ham? This is the question that Sam-I-Am asks his friend in one of the most famous books by Dr. Seuss, an American author who revolutionized children's literature with his rhymed and funny stories. If you want to read this classic in Spanish and in PDF format, we will tell you how you can do it easily and for free.

Green Eggs And Ham In Spanish Pdf Download

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgohhs.com%2F2tX1TD&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0_nIzEUDy8phzEjnF9B58q

Introduction

What is the book and who is the author

Green Eggs and Ham (Huevos verdes con jamón in Spanish) is a children's book written and illustrated by Dr. Seuss, the pen name of Theodor Seuss Geisel, a writer, poet and cartoonist born in 1904 and died in 1991. The book was first published in 1960 and since then it has become one of the best-selling and most-read books in the world, with more than 200 million copies.

Why is it a classic of children's literature

The book tells the story of Sam-I-Am's persistent insistence that his friend try green eggs and ham, a dish that he finds disgusting and rejects at all times. Throughout the story, Sam-I-Am proposes different places and companions to eat green eggs and ham, but his friend always refuses. However, at the end of the book, his friend agrees to try them and discovers that he likes them a lot.

The book is a classic of children's literature because it has several elements that make it attractive and educational for children. On the one hand, it has a simple and repetitive language, which facilitates reading and memorization. On the other hand, it has witty and amusing rhymes, which create a musical and playful rhythm. In addition, it has colorful and expressive illustrations, which complement the text and capture attention. Finally, it has a positive and motivating message, which encourages readers to try new things and not judge by appearances.

How can you read the book in Spanish in PDF format

If you want to read Green Eggs and Ham in Spanish and in PDF format, you have several options to download it legally and for free. In this article we will show you some of them, both websites and mobile apps and digital platforms. So you can enjoy the book on your computer, tablet or phone whenever you want.

Summary of the book

The main characters

The main characters of the book are two:

• Sam-I-Am: he is the protagonist of the book, an enthusiastic and persistent character who wants his friend to try green eggs and ham. He has an appearance similar to that of a dog or a fox, with yellow hair and a red hat.

• His friend: he is the narrator of the book, a grumpy and reluctant character who does not want to try green eggs and ham. He has an appearance similar to that of a bear or a monkey, with brown hair and no hat.

The plot and the message

The plot of the book is based on the repetition of the same scene with variations. Sam-I-Am asks his friend if he likes green eggs and ham, and his friend answers that he does not like green eggs or ham. Then Sam-I-Am suggests eating them in different places (in a house, in a tree, in a train, etc.) or with different companions (with a goat, with a fox, with a mouse, etc.), but his friend always refuses.

The final scene changes when Sam-I-Am tells his friend that if he tries green eggs and ham he will leave him alone. His friend agrees to try them just to get rid of him, but when he does he realizes that he likes them very much. Then he thanks Sam-I-Am for convincing him and tells him that he likes green eggs and ham anywhere or with anyone.

The message of the book is that you have to be open to trying new things

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page